Random Posts

Supported by Seowaps

Foreword Mourinho Create Madridistas

Joespe | 8:55 AM | 2 komentar

jose mourinho
Real Madrid officially introduce new coach Jose Mourinho as Los Blancos. Mourinho introduced in
front of supporters at the Santiago Bernabeu Madrid, Monday (31 / 5)
morning local time. Mourinho train Madrid after the Spanish capital
club ejecting Manuel Pellegrini. Mourinho brought in Madrid president Florentino Perez after this
season to give the title treble success for Inter Milan.
Mourinho introduced in front of Madridistas directly by the General Director Jorge Valdano Madrid. Interestingly, Valdano had desperately claiming Madrid will not bring Mourinho.
"I do not know if I was born to coach Real Madrid. But I knew I was born to become a coach. I like challenges and this is a challenge for me, "said Mourinho was quoted as Goal.

Portugal coach also promised to provide the best for Madrid, which he considers as a club with a
remarkable history of the incision. Mourinho also reiterated if Madrid did become his ambition to train today. Mourinho was the coach of the 11 Madrid in the last seven years.
"Fortunately I had a good career so far and it makes me a chance to coach Real Madrid. Madrid also have good players and good coaches, "said Mou.
"I think every coach is ready to challenge. A coach is always afraid to get fired for not working
with good results. But I believe in myself. And I believe in my ability, "added Mourinho On that occasion, Mourinho also thanked Perez, who bring it to Madrid. "I am I. Jose Mourinho and I will never change. I am here at Real Madrid
and I came up with the quality and the lack of me, "concluded Mourinho.


Source - VIVAnews

Category:

ﺑِﺴْﻢِ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤٰﻦِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣﻴﻢِ:
ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ - ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
subhanallah walhamdulillah walailahaillallah wallahuakbar

2 komentar

  1. shalimow says:

    mourinho ' the best performance
    unique personality,
    nice info, thanks

  2. Waduh...
    Ampun kalau Bahasa Inggris